[Glass] Cannot #reclaimAll ... fails with a SecurityError

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jul 2 14:13:58 PDT 2015

Take a look at:
	((AllUsers userWithId: 'GcUser') objectNamed: #'UserGlobals') objectSecurityPolicy.
Then take a look at:
	System myUserProfile groups.
Your code should work as DataCurator since that user is in the System group, which has write permission to #’UserGlobals’ for GcUser.

I suspect that UserXXX is not in the System group. With the privileges you have granted, your user can initiate GC operations, but not adjust GC parameters.

James