[Glass] [GLASS] Seaside - growing extent - normal?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jul 4 19:45:33 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

I think I might have a similar issue as Lawrence. But it's hard to debug 58
messages ;)
I thought this: https://github.com/GsDevKit/Seaside31/issues/68
Should I start by trying this and see if there is a difference?
If not, anyway of the involves could have a little executive summary :)
hahahahah Now..for real..this is just a heads up saying I may have the same
problem and hence more hands to try and find this bug (if it is so)!

Cheers,

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <