[Glass] Cannot make full backup restore to work

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jul 6 17:31:09 PDT 2015

Mariano,

There should be more information about the commitRestore error in the
stone log .... Here are a few more comments from engineering:

   Does tranlog 315 agree with the last tranlog stone was writing to ?

   Recommend that all tranlogs be copied to an archive directory
   and then deleted from the directory stone is writing to before
   reattempting the restore.   Then you would restoreFromArchive...
   instead of restoreFromCurrent...   for  restoring the tranlogs.

   And tell him to use output push,  so we see both his input and his output
   in a single file.

Dale