[Glass] Simple Rc Collection question

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jul 13 07:43:14 PDT 2015

Hi Bruno,

I have often wanted RC variations that are not the ones provided. But you
must either implement it yourself or deal with the ones you have. Just FYI,
for my data storage, I typically have a dictionary (actually many
dictionaries) where keys class names (say Client, Advisor, Account, etc)
and the values are a collection holding the instances of such class. So....
I have a dictionary and a collection. And yes, I wanted RC AND index
support for the collection.

So...As Dale said, I use RcKeyValueDictionary for the dictionary,
and RcIdentityBag for the collection class.

HTH,

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <