[Glass] Why leave Admin GcGem and Reclaim GcGem running at all time?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 19 16:01:15 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 7:53 PM, James Foster <
james.foster at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> > On Jun 19, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
> marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was just trying to see how I can minimize the memory consume while the
> stone/gems are not being too much used.
>
> I assume that the OS will swap out inactive processes, so that shouldn’t
> be much of a concern.

I was also thinking about that. Do you know is seaside gems ever get to the
idle state in which the OS would swap it's memory?
On the other hand, I have the seaside maintenance vm running which expires
sessions every 1 hour...so maybe that task makes all seaside gems none-idle
?  mmmmm