[Glass] upgradeSeasideImage with GLASS1 loaded

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 3 13:31:50 PST 2015

Johan,

Take a look at the steps outlined in the upgrade article for GemStone
3.2[1]. The basic principles apply to earlier versions as well. For
3.1.0.6, your should be loading GLASS 1.0-beta.9....

You have to basically bootstrap GLASS 1.0-beta.9 into your extent,
before you can load baselines, etc. The upgradeSeasideImage script gets
GLASS bootstrapped and after GLASS is bootstrapped, you should be able
to use the same load scripts you had used for bootstrapping your
application code ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/glassdb/webEditionHome/blob/master/docs/upgrade/upgradeToGemStone3.2.md