[Glass] SIXX load conflict

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Mar 5 08:19:30 PST 2015

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Dario Trussardi via Glass <

> Ciao Mariano,
>
> into stone i loaded :
>
> GsDeployer bulkMigrate: [ {#('Seaside3' '3.0.13' '
> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main').
> #('ZincHTTPComponents' '1.1' '
> http://www.squeaksource.com/ZincHTTPComponents'). #('Magritte3' '3.0' '
> http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'). #('Magritte3AddOns'
> '3.0.0' 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'). #('Pier3'
> '3.0.0' 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository').
> #('Pier3AddOns' '3.0.3' 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository')}
> do: [ :ar |
>

> And i found:
>
> XML-Parser-monty.274
>
> What version of XML-Parser do you have in your stone ?

Name: XML-Parser.g-NorbertHartl.119
Author: NorbertHartl
Time: 12/08/2011, 19:11:09
UUID: f7242792-e0c7-4f0b-9a39-dff68616401f
Ancestors: XML-Parser.g-NorbertHartl.118

OK...It seems I explicitly load XMLSupport:

spec
project: 'XMLSupport' with: [
spec
className: 'ConfigurationOfXMLSupport';
loads: #('Core' 'Tests');
file: 'ConfigurationOfXMLSupport';
repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository' ].
And then, I actually load:

spec project: 'XMLSupport' with: '1.2.2'

So you may want to try loading 1.2.2 of XMLSupport FIRST and then SIXX.

HTH