[Glass] SIXX load conflict

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Mar 5 10:28:51 PST 2015

Dario,

We have to work with known stones ... apparently you have loaded other
code in your stone?

I need to know exactly what you've done at every step of the way to be
able to understand what might be going wrong ...

You need to always load using `Metacello new` (if you want reproducible
results) and in the expression below, you do not provide full
information about how you loaded all of the Pier and Magritte code ...

I am suspicious that the older versions of Pier and Magritte may be
interfering with the XML code, since you appear to have different XML
packages loaded ...

Dale