[Glass] How to print an exception stack on a stream?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Mar 5 14:35:47 PST 2015

And now I was wondering.... how can I write the stack (real objects, not
string) into the object log so that I can then click on Debug from GemTools
or tODE and get the stack?  I tried to search it
around WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler and friends but it looked too
seaside-related. For the case I am interested in, the code is being
executed in a forked gem that has no Seaside context at all...

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com