[Glass] Sixx problematic

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 10 13:07:13 PDT 2015

Dario,

You have a stone that works and a stone that does not ... I would like
to understand the differences in packages loaded between the two (for
example XMLSupport 1.2.2 my not be the correct version to use for SIXX ...)

Use the following to list the packages in each stone:

   | stream |
   stream := WriteStream on: String new.
   (MCWorkingCopy allManagers sorted: [ :a :b | a packageName < b
packageName ])
     do: [ :wc |
       stream
         nextPutAll: wc description;