[Glass] Problem loading Grease in GLASS (file too short...from github)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Mar 13 10:01:27 PDT 2015

Mariano,

I think I need more context from the Transcript ...

With the lock on the Grease project (from GsUpgrader), the Grease
version reported in the Transcript probably does not mean much other
than the project that references Grease is calling for the #stable
version and that in the ConfigurationOfGrease currently loaded the
#stable version is 1.1.11....

But then the `lock` kicks in and Metacello is downloading Grease from
github (github://GsDevKit/Grease:master/repository) and presumably (as
Paul suggests), the download from github may have failed ...

Dale