[Glass] Sixx problematic

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 18 09:42:52 PDT 2015

Dario,

Please send a fresh list of package versions from the working system and
failing system ...

Presumably you are again getting the wrong version of the XML project
loaded (probably Monty's new version that is known not to work with
SIXX) ... but I can only guess ... but this is the same problem that you
had the last time we went through this ...

You have changed something in your load script and those changes are
causing you to get the wrong version of XML again ... I would again like
to see the complete load expression that you are using and the
transcript output as well

Again, the real answer is for someone to port SIXX to work with the new
XML parser, or revert the changes that Monty made to the XMLSupport
configuration and stop trying to load the new XML code with the
XMLSupport configuration ... this change seems to be the root cause of
the problem and should fix things for you as well ...

But BEFORE making any changes , I'd like to understand what you are
doing differently ...

I don't quite understand how you got ConfigurationOfXMLParser-monty.119
loaded in your system ... the transcript output of a complete load and
the complete load expression should help me understand this ...