[Glass] [GLASS] Seaside - growing extent - normal?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 25 10:26:13 PDT 2015

No problem, the GLASS documentation hasn't been that stellar either:)

Okay with a large db and a relatively small SPC these operations can be
very slow... the order of things to do is important ... Hold off on
running things until I can give you a rough sequence of things to do ...
in a little bit ...

Dale