[Glass] GemTools on remote server

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Mar 27 11:51:15 PDT 2015

Dario,

I think I have stumbled across the magic for getting GemTools to run on
14.04. Try this:

   sudo apt-get install libx11-6:i386 libsm6:i386

I had done some other installs along the way, but with no success ...
Since I've pretty much trashed my ubuntu vms during this excercise, I
will have to start with fresh ubuntu installs to verify exactly what is
needed and that will be a little while ...

When I'm done I will verify and include the GemTools information in the
soon to be released gsDevKitHome 1.0.0 documentation:)

Dale