[Glass] Automatic increment policies of extent0.dbf size

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 13 01:10:40 PST 2015

Ciao,

	i have a 3.1.0.6 extent0.dbf  into deployment status.

	Some months ago when i work with Gemtools and Tode the repository go up to 5991563264 byte,

	with freeSpace of 5286739968.

	Now day after day the system freeSpace decrease of 50MB any day,

	and today the freeSpace  is about: 1311784960.

	Now my question is to understand ( in broad terms ) when and how the repository size grow up.

	When and than my repository will increase the next time ?

	Thank for any considerations.

		Dario