[Glass] ObjectLogEntry considerations

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 18 02:13:56 PST 2015

Ciao folk,

	I open a new chapter, although aware that it is linked to the previous email.

	Into my deployment system the SystemRepository freeSpace decrease about 50 MB any day.

	But when investigate about it i found that this space is largely relative to the ObjectLogEntry.

	When i do:  		 ObjectLogEntry _objectLog size  	 the system answer:		0

	and i think it's all ok,   without error.

	When i do the fullBackup 	the relative file size is about 	4156MB

	After   i do the command:		ObjectLogEntry emptyLog

		the size of fullBackup file is about   759MB ( and MFC and relative cleanup running in background ).

	Now my questions are:

		A) how i can view all the data into ObjectLogEntry ?

		B) The Transcript show: ',,,,,,,,, '  call by the methods,	 are added to the ObjectLogEntry ?

		C) What else is added to the ObjectLogEntry ?

		D) into deployment system when and who reset-clear the ObjectLogEntry

		E) The background process to manage and recover  the freeSpace is very slow ( 5 hours )

			It's correct ?

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario