[Glass] Is anyone using upstart to launch stones via tODE?

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 23 21:18:42 PST 2015

Hi All,

I’ve been asked to setup an AWS image with GemStone and Seaside and I’m planning on using tODE.

Everything is setup, however, I’m wondering if anyone has gone through the process of configuring upstart to start and stone stones?

I’m thinking something like:

initictl start gemstone STONE=myStoneName

…to run the script:

/opt/git/GsDevKit_home/startServer -b $STONE

If anyone has had a go at this, I’d appreciate any advice, help, scripts, whatever. Perhaps an addition to GsDevKit_home for those working with upstart would be the place to keep these. I’ll set one up if no one has done this already.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jupiter