[Glass] gsDevKitHome -----> GsDevKit_home

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 12 21:32:49 PDT 2015

The deeds have been done:

   gsDevKtHome v0.0.4 - marks commit formerly known as "master branch"
   gsDevKitHome v0.1.0 - marks commit formerly known as "dev branch"

   tODE v0.0.4 - marks commit used by gsDevKitHome v0.0.4
   tODE v0.1.0 - marks commit used by gsDevKitHome v0.1.0

   tODE v0.2.0 - marks first commit that will be used by GsDevKit_home.

Pull Request #222[1] describes the work done between tODE v0.1.0 and v0.2.0.

I've got a little more work to do in GsDevKit_home ... main task is
porting the gsDevKitHome tests to GsDevKit_home, then I'll be ready for
volunteers:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/pull/222