[Glass] Fwd: [Seaside] Progress bar for database query

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Oct 15 05:49:19 PDT 2015

Hi Dario,

It looks strange to me that a query to GemStone could take that much. Did
you profile it?  how many rows has the collection? which type of collection
is it?   the complexity / time goes into the "condition" rather in the
select?
I ask because many times I was in the same situation, after a quick
profiling, I noticed that adding an index would solve it.

Cheers,