[Glass] gsDevKit / tode first time setup

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 20 12:10:02 PDT 2015

On 10/19/2015 10:13 PM, Jon Paynter wrote:
> ok I got the session properties updated on the client  - I changed
> "seaside_ldi" to "netldi"
>
> and now i can log in.
> I opened the project list, but when poking around in the menus to try
> and create a new project, something broke and now I get a dictionary
> error "attempt to store nil as a key"
> restarting the tode client doesnt seem to rollback whatever changes
> were made, so now the project list is broken.
>
> not sure how to get a stack dump or I would include one here.

Presumably you are getting a dialog box with the error in it and three
buttons labeled "Proceed" "Abort" "Debug" ... if so press the "Debug"
button and a debugger should open go to the window that looks like a
stack trace and us the "Window > print window" menu item to get a text
version of the window (this is available on every tODE window except the
console) copy the stack text and past that in a mail image so I can look
at the stack trace ...

If you are not getting a dialog, then describe how you are being
presented with the "attempt to store nil as a key" message and we'll go
from there...