[Glass] tode / pharo errors

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 20 15:59:56 PDT 2015

YOu are getting the following error during the coydbf operation:

     When writing rootPage with pageId = 17 ,
     Found current operating system clock = 1413493436 ,
     more than 10 seconds PRIOR to stone''s startup time = 1440187046.
     GemStone cannot continue running in the presence of a corrupted
     operating system clock.

I will see if I can find out what's up with this error ...