[Glass] GsDevKit_home Early Access update

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 20 22:50:44 PDT 2015

Mariano, I have a partial explanation for why the BaselineOfFileTree is
failing ... I have defined some env vars incorrectly in a couple of
places ...

I've got a patch pull request[9] that I'm queuing up for the symbolic
problem and it will also include a fix for the env vars (plus some added
tests) ...

Dale

[9] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/pull/9