[Glass] startnetldi -p does not exists anymore in 3.2.9, alternative is /etc/services?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 21 10:25:03 PDT 2015

The -p is not needed in 3.2 no port range needed...  the socket created
with the connection to the netldi port (-P option) is kept alive by the
gem instead of reconnecting on a different port --- which was the old
mechanism ...

So for 3.2 and beyond only the explicit port (or /etc/services entry)
need to be specified ...

Dale