[Glass] Early Access Fix for: Symbolic links do not work for Git Bash Shell on Windows

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 21 19:38:34 PDT 2015

On 10/21/15 6:54 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> Hi Dale,
>
> Just for the record, in OSX, running the script ended up as expected
> and all my local scripts preserved.

Thanks Mariano.

I found a possible error that will show up if you run `project list`:

tode 1 > project list
Topez ERROR: a TodeCommandError occurred (error 121000), No such node:
'/sys/stone/projects'
The fix is to run the following command in a tODE shell:

This could happen for '/sys/stone/home' as well ... the fix is to run
the following in a tODE shell:

/sys/default/bin/validateStoneSysNodes --repair

The root cause is that when the projects and home dirs are createed
during createStone, the dirs are created with no files in them ... git
(and my script copy code) ignores empty directories ... which are
actually significant for tODE ... I've got a new version of
validateStoneSysNodes in the pipeline with a fix ...