[Glass] Early Access: Installing Server and Client on a single node

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Oct 23 08:23:00 PDT 2015

Okay, Yeah it's not really intended that you use root to install
GsDevKit_home and we don't recommend that you run GemStone as root
either ...

At the moment GsDevKit_home is pretty much single OS user, single
GemStone user (DataCurator) ...

Mariano and I will be working on addressing some of these issues in the
next couple of weeks (we plan on working together when I am in Buenos
Aires for Smalltalks) ...

I'm glad you've got things going.

Dale