[Glass] Early access update: PR #13

Jon Paynter via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 26 11:48:30 PDT 2015

Great to hear there is a special command for this.

I tried to use the cmd from tode client and im getting an error:
tode 1 > project new --class RouteEvents
Topez ERROR: a TodeCommandError occurred (error 121000), Unknown sub
command 'new' for command 'project'

Im running the todeClient on my local PC (windows7) and gemstone on a VM
(ubuntu 12).  both copies of GsDevKit_home are on the same commit:
$ git log -n1
commit ae34dcffa14e96cb03a60f41833ce20188ad141a
Merge: 39af1cf 989ae1d
Author: Dale Henrichs <dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com>
Date:   Sat Oct 24 19:00:54 2015 -0700

    Merge pull request #13 from GsDevKit/dev

    Early Access - new project support

I ran "updateGsDevKit -g -t -i" on both client and server.
Server update completed with no errors.
The client update gave an error:
...finished downloadSmalltalkClient
create gsDevKitCommandLine.image image using
/d/gitvob/GsDevKit_home/sys/default
/pharo/windows/gsDevKitCommandLineLoad.st
cat: /d/gitvob/GsDevKit_home/shared/pharo/stderr: No such file or directory

so I created the missing file and re-ran
    touch /d/gitvob/GsDevKit_home/shared/pharo/stderr
    updateGsDevKit -g -t -i
and it completed without errors.

Lastly the |Tode| entry in the project list shows up in red -- I take it to
mean there is some problem with the Tode project but I dont know enough to
tell what.

Let me know if you need any more info.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <