[Glass] Further commits have been disabled for this session because: 'CorruptObj error'. This session must logout.

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 28 10:32:19 PDT 2015

I guess the exact unicode error message would be a starting point ...

This whole thread started because we had a bug that would throw a
corruptObj message when invalid unicode was fed to a unicode primitive
... that bug was fixed in 3.2.2 or so ...

So this corruptObj message is occuring for a different reason altogether ...

In general you should not have to rebuild indexes across upgrade
boundaries (unless we document that you have to) ....

While it is good to know that a rebuild of indexes fixed you problem,. I
am still interested in understanding what caused the error in the first
place, since it may actually be another bug ...