[Glass] new tODE features available for early adopters (on dev branch)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 1 14:51:52 PDT 2015

With PR #193[1], I've added some fairly significant new features to tODE.

The biggest change is that I've finally bitten the bullet and
implemented a more familiar class browser, with buttons for switching
between class and instance side methods with the more familiar method
protocol and method selector windows.

The "class browser" is still made up of separate windows, but there is
now a `Window>>history` menu item that allows you to go to previous
instances of the window - the moral equivalent of a back button for each
window.

Unsaved changes to code/text panes now cause a `promptForCancel` dialog
to pop upgiving the option of saving your work, discarding the edits or
canceling the window update ...

These changes require updates to both the client and server.

The upgrade steps are documented in the pull request[1], along with a
little more detail on the changes.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/pull/193