[Glass] Starting Seaside Gems in GS 3.2.8.1

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Sep 6 19:50:25 PDT 2015

Alejandro,

It sounds like you didn't reload your application code after the
upgradeSeasideImage completed - your "application code" includes
anything that was loaded on top of GLASS, including running
upgradeImage, loading Seaside code and your Seaside application itself ...

I have written an upgradeGemStone script[1] (on the dev branch) for
automating the upgrade steps (the script uses a user-specified tODE
shell script to load your application code) and you might want to look
at the script itself for inspiration ... feel free to ask additional
questions.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/blob/dev/bin/upgradeGemStone