[Glass] Throw away all 32bit code from the installation code ...

itlists@schrievkrom.de via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 8 03:31:04 PDT 2015

Arrg,

I would like to say: JUST have a 64 bit installation routine and NOTHING
should be done via Pharo 32 bit code.

We have to install Gemstone for our project on a customer computer using
SuSE ... and even the installation process fails, because pharo is using
this or that and all these libraries are not available.

That is so time consuming and for the administrators it does not look
like very professional ...

Is it possible to install 3.2.7 in a way like the old 3.1.0.6 was ?

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann