[Glass] Grrrr cannot migrate (class rename with subclasses and with a name of a deleted class)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 11 12:06:27 PDT 2015

Okay ... now that the bug is characterized we'll be able to determine if
it exists in older versions or not ... the code in this area has been
reworked for 3.2+ ...

Which brings us to the second problem ... since I am entering the bug
sweep, it will be worth creating a test case to produce the "2
metaclasses / 2 classes for the same class" and I plan to do that (if I
can) and then see if there is a reasonable resolution (not sure:) ...