[Glass] Can I use tODE in this context?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Sep 13 17:37:44 PDT 2015

Dale,

Can I use tODE in this context:

1) GemStone 3.1.0.6 (cannot upgrade right now)
2) I want to use my own scripts for starting/stopping gems and stones. I
have a full bunch of scripts for managing my stones and I would like to
continue doing so. So I wonder how easy is to install tODE in stone side
and everything....
3) I already have my stones (I won't be creating from scratch).
4) I do NOT use DataCurator user (but a custom user)
5) My stones, conf files, and everything is at a different location that
the layout of GsDevKit

So... in other words... can I simply use tODE (as a first step) rather than
the whole GsDevKit for my existing stones?

Thanks!