[Glass] Can I use tODE in this context?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 15 11:51:14 PDT 2015

OK Dale, I run "script --script=setUpSys" and it seems to have worked,

tode 1 > cd /sys/stones
[84004353 sz:9 TDObjectGatewayNode] /sys/stones/
tode 1 > ls
mariano/  quuve/  README.md  tode/  todeRemote/
tode 1 > cd /sys
[84053505 sz:6 TDDirectoryNode] /sys/
tode 1 > ls
default@/  local@/  stone@/  stones@/
tode 1 > cd local/
[84011521 sz:9 TDObjectGatewayNode] /sys/local/
tode 1 > ls
client/  git/  home/  monticello/  pharo/  projects/  README.md  server/
 snapshots/  templates/
tode 1 >

right?   :)

Thanks for your help