[Glass] topaz command line argument for documentation purposes ...

Marten Feldtmanm via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 16 00:33:04 PDT 2015

Thanks - thats what I was looking for and as I noticed now: its documented in the topaz docs.

MF

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Dale

On 09/15/2015 02:42 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
While we are in the topic, I also always wanted to be able to see what I set via "System _cacheName:"  and get via "indexOf: 'ProcessName'" in  the "ps -fea | grep gem"   :)
But I can imagine this is harder since I can set the cacheName: AFTER  started the process and this is at Smalltalk land...

But still,  I may be able to send such name to topaz itself (besides setting it _cacheName:) and would be using same request as said by Marten :)

Cheers,