[Glass] [GS/SS Beta] How to send mail from Gemstone?

Alejandro Zuzek via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 16 12:58:51 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I can now send mail from GemStone. As I suspected, the remaining issues
where related to postfix configuration and those were easy to solve once I
fixed the MNU by overwriting SendMail>>connectTo:on: method.

Thanks again for all your help.

Alejandro

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <