[Glass] Seaside Smalltalk-CI build for Gemstone runs out of temp object space

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Apr 12 14:01:18 PDT 2016

Johan,

It looks like my recent SmalltalkCI changes{1] fixed your out of temp
obj space problem .... without needing to change the size of the temp
obj cache ... I wrapped the Metacello load with with a GsDeplouyer
class>>bulkMigrate: and that addressed the issue ...

Clean GemStone3.1.0.6 build[2] ...

I do think that there are improvements needed for the .smalltalk.ston
file (I'll submit a PR with my suggestions soon)... but they aren't
needed for the tests to turn green for GemStone...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/pull/123
[2] https://travis-ci.org/dalehenrich/Seaside/jobs/122355269#L6991