[Glass] ZipArchive usage

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Apr 14 12:11:41 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm try to generate a ZIP file with various XML string but with no luck.
I checked the link but still no ZIP with xml files.
http://forum.world.st/How-to-write-a-ziparchive-to-disk-correctly-td3320390.html

The Script:
|file stream archive |
archive := ZipArchive new.
file := GsFile open: '/tmp/proc.zip' mode:'wb' onClient: false.
stream := RWBinaryOrTextStream on: myObject xmlString asByteArray.
stream binary.
stream reset.
file nextPutAll: stream contents.
archive writeTo: stream.
file close.

Where [xmlString] is valid XML. I want to generate a ZIP with various XML
strings.
But this script only generate an empty ZIP.

Any idea how to create a ZIP with various xml string in it ?

Regards,
Bruno