[Glass] Strange wish: how to backup/restore a partial db structure ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Dec 21 12:37:06 PST 2016

It might be easiest to simply make a snapshot of your stone, then create
a new stone using the snapshot as the initial extent:

   createStone -t <path-to-snapshot> <new-stone-name>
<common-stone-version>

then delete the unwanted application data in the new and old stones ...

If that doesn't work for you,  you could look at SIXX[1] which has been
used by folks transferring data between pharo and gemstone. Here's an
example workspace for serialize/materialize with SIXX[2].

Dale

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/SIXX
[2] http://forum.world.st/Glass-Sixx-problematic-tt4811092.html#a4811096