[Glass] Loading packages from Scratch - Grease Proble

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Feb 2 10:03:30 PST 2016

Bruno,

The error your are getting indicates that the zip file being downloaded
from github for Grease is too short ... perhaps /tmp is full ...
occasional download errors are to be expected, but if you are getting a
recurring error something else is suspect ...

On a related note, I am curious why you are downloading a Grease version
from github, if you are using GsDevKit_home and tODE, then the Grease
repository is a local git clone and tODE arranges to lock the Grease
project and reference the git clone  ... one of the main reasons for
doing local git clones is to completely avoid network errors like the
one you are seeing ....

So I am interested in a bit more context about what you are doing ...

Dale