[Glass] stale lock files: best practice?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 25 14:14:39 PST 2016

In addition to Richard's comments here are a few more comments from
folks here at GemTalk Systems:

   - I like deleting everything in the directory on operating system
startup.

   - A live stone, shrpcmonitor or  netldi will recreate it's .LCK
     file if it is deleted by accident.  There could be a small delay,
     so some logins could fail for a few seconds ...

Dale