[Glass] Heads up: a small cluster of upgrade issues have just popped up

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 25 15:55:56 PST 2016

The recently announced release for GsDevKit_home: "Bugfixes for 3.3.x
upgrades and smalltalkCI support[4]' has bugfixes for Issues #71[2] and
#72[3] (Issue #67 is a superset of Issue #71), so upgrades to 3.3 should
be error free, now.

We've characterized the internal issues and you should look at the Bug
Note for Bug 46056[5], if you are planning on upgrading a system that
uses Unicode indexes to 3.3.0.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/67
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/71