[Glass] Zodiac will be available for GemStone 3.3

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Jan 3 12:52:02 PST 2016

In the spirit of pre-announcements for the new year, I thought I'd let
you guys know that I have ported Zodiac to GemStone 3.3[1], which means
that you will be able to start using a Zinc client to connect directly
to https sites instead of using ah https proxy connection ...

I plan to leverage the use of the https client in tODE to provide access
to the github web api for things like issues updates, etc ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/zodiac
[2] https://github.com/Balletie/GitHub