[Glass] gsDevKit_home not installable ....

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jan 15 10:57:59 PST 2016

Marten,

Those are all Warnings and do not indicate any problem ....

The reason for the Warnings is that GsDevKit_home arranges to make local
clones for all of the projects used in the load and a Metacello lock is
used to force subsequent loads to use the filetree repo instead of the
github repo.

The "LOCK ENFORCED" message is intended as a reminder that the locked
repo is being used instead of the one called out by the baseline ...

Dale