[Glass] Installation is driving me mad ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jan 16 14:30:21 PST 2016

Haha, a pleasant surprise!

By using git clones (as long as the clone works) I found that
installations are pretty stable, because reliance on the network is all
but eliminated - there's still a package or two that are still downloaded.

Are you still interested in pursuing an rsync option or do you feel that
"we're in business" as it is?

Dale