[Glass] Installation is driving me mad ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jan 16 15:42:29 PST 2016

On 1/16/16 2:55 PM, Marten Feldtmann wrote:

> Hello Dale,
> first oft all I am glad that I can continue working in development.
>
> I still think that a complete offline Installation would be a very
> good thing - I still remember all those proxy problems several months ago.

Yeah I agree on this and it is on my todo list ... At the moment I am
aware of a couple of packages that are still loaded from a Monticello
repository and they can be moved to the glass repo ... You can already
add a copy of the gsUpgrader package to the local disk --- let me know
if you want instructions for doing so ...

> I habe to check how far I would come with a git clone copy.

The git clones should only hit the network when you do an explicit pull
or push --- barring any remaining bugs:)

Let me know how things go ...