[Glass] Class Migration

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jan 30 07:24:58 PST 2016

Ciao,

	i need to manage the 'migrations' of class and relative instances.

	I read the Prog-guide3-1	Class Creation, Versions, and Instance Migration .

	Now my question is how to manage the migration when i development in Pharo,

	 and load the new structure into GLASS with the relative package using GemTools or Tode.

	I do some test with GemTools migrate option and filetree packages load.

	Question:

		someone implemented a support into Pharo to handle these problematic

		and porting the 'migration' into Gemstone?

	I think of something that when I change classes in Pharo,

	record - define  the statements that then allow gemstone to applying migration.

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario