[Glass] XML Parser bug ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jul 15 11:28:56 PDT 2016

On 07/15/2016 11:19 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> On 07/15/2016 09:53 AM, BrunoBB via Glass wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> While migrating from GS 3.29 to GS 3.3 i have a couple of test that are
>> failing on 3.3.
>>
>> GS 3.29 - xml parser monty.330
>> GS 3.3 - xml parser monty.354
>>
>> These XML parser answer a different result for the same operations
>> and this
>> is causing my tests to fail.
>>
>> For example:
>> (XMLDOMParser parse:
>> '<imageAnnotation xmlns:xh="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>> xmlns:xf="http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms"
>> xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>> xmlns:ev="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml-events"
>> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
>> xmlns:xxi="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/xinclude"
>>   xmlns:xxf="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/xforms"
>> xmlns:exf="http://www.exforms.org/exf/1-0"
>> xmlns:fr="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/form-runner"
>> xmlns:saxon="http://saxon.sf.net/"
>> xmlns:sql="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/sql"
>> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>> xmlns:fb="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/form-builder">
>> <image filename="" mediatype="" size="" />
>> <annotation />
>> </imageAnnotation>') stringNodes.
>>
>> In both cases is an empty collection but:
>> ((XMLDOMParser parse:
>> '<imageAnnotation xmlns:xh="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>> xmlns:xf="http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms"
>> xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>> xmlns:ev="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml-events"
>> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
>> xmlns:xxi="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/xinclude"
>>   xmlns:xxf="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/xforms"
>> xmlns:exf="http://www.exforms.org/exf/1-0"
>> xmlns:fr="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/form-runner"
>> xmlns:saxon="http://saxon.sf.net/"
>> xmlns:sql="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/sql"
>> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>> xmlns:fb="http://orbeon.org/oxf/xml/form-builder">
>> <image filename="" mediatype="" size="" />
>> <annotation />
>> </imageAnnotation>')
>> xPath: 'imageAnnotation') collection last stringNodes
>>
>> In GS 3.29 (monty.330) answer an empty XMLNodeList.
>> In GS 3.3 (monty.354) answer a XMLNodeList with 3 elements. (this
>> causing my
>> test to fail)
>>
> Bruno,
>
> It looks like you are using a different version of the XMLParser code.
> If you are using tODE I would ask for the results of 'Window > print
> window' for the project list and I could see at a glance what versions
> of the different projects you are using ... without tODE it is painful
> to describe ...
if you don't have tODE the Transcript of your load would be useful in
figuring out what you have loaded and it is probably not in your
Transcript window, but the Transcript is written to the object log ...
you'd have to write code to filter and print the object log (if you had
tOE there's some support for this built-in but if you have tODE I want
to see the project list to see what the difference between the two images