[Glass] XML Parser bug ?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jul 15 12:58:19 PDT 2016

Bruno,

I guess the question that I have is:

   Does the old version of XMLParser show the same bug in 3.3 or is this
a bug/feature of the new version of the XMLParser?

Another way of saying this is:

   Have you tried loading the old version XMLParser?

Do the XMLParser tests pass? Do the XMLParser tests cover this
particular case?

I am not an XMLParser person and I don't even know what version of
XMLParser you are using.

Dale