[Glass] error after crash

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 8 07:06:39 PDT 2016

The log looks pretty self-described to me:

*Warning: removed old shared memory with id=0!*
*|   GemStone could not retrieve the IPC identifier associated with the
memory |*
*|   key 1275137037.  shmget() error = errno=28,ENOSPC, There is no space
left |*
*| on the device (or, in fcntl(), there are no more record locks).
    |*
*|
    |*
*  GemStone could not retrieve the IPC identifier associated with the
memory*
*  key 1275137037.  shmget() error = errno=2,ENOENT, The file or directory
specified cannot be found.*
*  GemStone could not attach to the shared page cache.*

Did you check disk free space?

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Leonardo Andres De Marco via Glass <