[Glass] GsDevKit_home release - bugfixes and improved upgradeStone

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jun 9 11:04:24 PDT 2016

Forgot to provide update instructions:

Update Script for Client

   $GS_HOME/bin/updateGsDevKit -gtc      # update GsDevKit_home, tODE
repository, and tODE clients

Update Script for Server

   $GS_HOME/bin/updateGsDevKit -gtd     # update GsDevKit_home, tODE
repository, and devKitCommandLine image
   $GS_HOME/bin/todeUpdate <stone-name> # to update tODE in your stones

Update Script for Client/Server

   $GS_HOME/bin/updateGsDevKit -gtd     # update GsDevKit_home, tODE
repository, tODE clients, and devKitCommandLine image